Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Eve of 2009

It's almost 2009. In general, I don't get too excited for New Years Eve. But it is definitely a time for me to be introspective about the year prior, and the changes I'd like to make for the new year.

I feel like I'm on the verge of a break through with my writing. My goal for the next year is to spend less of my free time on "frivolous" pursuits, and more time writing. Frivolity certainly has it's place, but at the same time, it's not helping my writing along. Granted, it won't be instantaneous, but I'll feel a lot better about it if I'm working toward that goal.

My goal is to hit the market Beneath Ceaseless Skies. I really like the mag, and I'd love to see my work there.

Well, the party is starting soon. We'll have a good time. Hopefully the kids decide to sleep in tomorrow, otherwise it will be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment