Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Too Much

I have too much.

I have several different versions of documents (draft 1, draft 2, draft 3 starts after the party that is in the blue notebook), text files, abiword documents. Somethings are saved privately on livejournal.

Some of is written out in a notebook. Some of that is even typed on pages that were printed out and stuck in the middle of my notebook at what is likely their corresponding spots.

Man what a mess. I have three novels in various states. One, some portion through it. A second, this conjumbled mess of things everywhere. A third that is mostly outline notes only in my notebook. Probably some printed pages to go with that.

That's just novels. I'm not even sure I want to look into the short story folders. Though fortunately all short story stuff is typed up. None of that floating around notebooks. Can thank Liberty Hall for that, they're responsible for the bulk of my short story work, and it's all be done at a PC.

It's driving me nuts. I need to organize this all, somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment