Thursday, March 19, 2009

Two More to Edit

That leaves me with two other stories to edit and send out. One a fantasy, the other a modern magic/mysticism story. One, the modern story, is my bingo story that I submitted to Shimmer sometime last year. They liked it, but pointed out some things that need a change. I'm finally getting around to that. I agreed with their assessment, I just wasn't sure how I wanted to change the ending. So I left it sit for a while. I think I have that ending now, just need to execute. They are accepting submissions again, so maybe I'll shoot it back to them and see what they think.

The other story was one I'd written for a game world and had been accepted until the magazine folded. I've edited it and made it truly my own. So, I'm excited to get that one out too. It ties in to my novel(s).

So that's you know, coming along.

No comments:

Post a Comment