Monday, March 30, 2009

Update

I did a flash over at Liberty Hall last Friday. Response was descent, considering I didn't have time to finish the story and just kind of dropped it off in front of the door. Literally and figuratively. Oddly, having a dog in the story has gotten a good response. So I was working on that, but now it's time to watch Castle, one of the few shows I make it a point to watch. (The other being Dollhouse, and now maybe The Mentalist.)

But until this post had been working on some more of that story, and listening to Floyd. By and far my favorite writing music. Anyway. the story is a Pittsburgh where a virus has broken out and the people left there are trapped within the city. So that's you know, coming along.

This is very random... kind of all over. Lot going on right now. Too much cleaning to be done around here. Never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment