Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Catching Up

Writing has still been relatively sparse. Have had a great time doing a lot of fun stuff with the kids though, so it evens out. Took the kids up to Racoon State Park on Monday and had an awesome day at the beach there. Doing all kinds of fun stuff like that.

On to the great news: Found a job! Starting with Ariba on August 9th. Really looking forward to getting started as a Data Manager. It seems like it will be a great place to work and a good challenge for me every day.

And now a funny side note. In Dragon Lords, I had named the MC Daernol. I was never really happy with it, but figured I would just use it until I found something and then do a massive find and replace. Well, I found that name, Tirnan. I like it a lot more. A variation on a celtic name. The funny thing is that I have done so much work on my ipod touch that when I am typing just on the touch, my brain does some kind of weird loop and puts Daernol back in. It's weird. I don't do it on my laptop, just when writing on my touch.

Well, the kids are playing quietly in their room, Jenn is off getting her hair done and stuff, so I am going to see how much more writing I can get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment