Friday, January 23, 2009

New Challenge

Mike Munsil, creator of Liberty Hall Writers, has posted a challenge in the interim while they get the system working. It's a Short Story Cycle, based on a trigger he has provided. So if you haven't stopped by in a while, check it out. If you're not a member of the Hall, look into signing up. It's a great place to write and get feedback.

Using the trigger, I have a loose plot for the first 6 stories. Just need to figure out the 7th. May have to write a bit and figure the rest of it out before the last one comes around. I'm excited for this challenge. It ties in some settings/themes I had already wanted to use. Needs to be done by Feb 15th though, so I'm not sure how well I'll do in the time frame. All I can do is start writing and don't look up until all the stories are done.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Mike :) Mine is still coming along, longer than I'd expected.

    ReplyDelete