Tuesday, May 18, 2010

1462 Words

Yesterday, 5/17, saw 1462 words. A pretty good day. It also saw the end of that particular story. When I started writing this series, each section was its own contained story with its own beginning middle and end. This most recent story is more of a chapter though, because it certainly isn't the end of the characters story. Unfortunately, I hadn't plotted anything past this point. I'm not sure how far the rabbit hole will go. So it is likely that I will spend today plotting either the end of that story or plotting a different story. I am really ready for a break from this story. I want to get back to writing about dragons. At the same time, I really should just finish that story. I can't do anything with a story that is half finished. So that is where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment