Monday, May 3, 2010

3098 Words

3098 Words.

Well, as you can see, no posting happened over the weekend. That would be because there was no writing. I'll admitting to slacking off Saturday evening, Sunday ended up being full.

So, on the bad side, no writing over the weekend.

On the plus side of things, cranked out 3k today. Not a bad little number. Good to know I'm capable of achieving that kind of output. I was considering upping my word goal once this semester of classes is over. But probably not 3k worth.

Also on the bad side of things, think my IEM is all tapped out. Around 2500 words, I was really dragging. Can't say how good or bad the quality is around that point. But hey, made the goal.

Kind of wraps around to the reason I'm not a fan of NaNoWriMo. In order to crank out that number of words, I would just have to fill pages with utter crap. And that seems rather pointless to me. But that is just me. Glad it works for some people.

The story is nearing completion. Rather excited about that. Things are really getting tied together. Kind of like a rug that ties the room together. Yeah, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you need a day of "slack" and as we both know -- real life comes first.

    I'm proud of you. I think you're doing a great job and I'm glad you're doing this so that you can see what you are capable of.

    ReplyDelete